Automatic Fluid Dispensing Systems and Conformal Coating
Full-featured Benchtop Robot, Automatic Fluid Dispenser, & Conformal Coating System - Live Demonstrations
GRAND JUNCTION, CO USA ― January 2019 ― GPD Global - manufacturer of precision fluid dispensing systems for high-volume 24/7, low-volume/high-mix, and R&D production - will exhibit in Booth 2915 at IPC APEX EXPO 2019 on January 29-31 in San Diego Convention Center.
Stop by Booth 2915 to see live demonstrations of machines and equipment. Experts will be there to discuss your production needs. Whether your project requires a pump for retrofitting or a fully automated dispense system, conformal coating, or component preparation, we have a solution for you.
Benchtop Fluid Dispense Robot
Full-featured Benchtop Dispense Robot - NEW heated work area with Underfill capability.
Conformal Coating System
Cost effective Conformal Coating System with Tilt and Rotate capability – NEW Advanced Spray Valve with tight edge definition and lowest possible overspray.
High Precision Fluid Dispensing System
High Precision Dispensing System (MAX Series) – with capabilities for microelectronics and MEMs sensors.
Latest Dispense Technologies with Controllers for Integration
Full range of Latest Dispense Technologies with controllers for Integration:
- New Time Pressure with FPC Dispensing – enhance manual process for better dispensing results
- Jetting NCM5000 with Controller – Simplified Jetting
- Precision Auger with Controller – Micro Volume Dispensing down to 150 µm
- Volumetric PCD pump with Controller – Volumetric dispense pump with total fluid control, great for viscosities 0-65,000 cps, Progressive Cavity Displacement Technology
Component Preparation for Through-Hole Applications
- Axial Lead Forming System (CF-8): meets exacting military standards for axial taped or bulk components while eliminating component body stress. Consistent results for components being formed either vertically or horizontally.
- Radial Lead Forming System (CF-9): forms and cuts 2- and 3-leaded taped components, capacitors, transistors, and LEDs. This system is designed to precisely and repeatedly form standard, as well as special formed lead configurations, with consistent ease.
- Peel Back Force Tester (PBFT): used to measure the peel back force of carrier cover tape, supplies peel force data to ensure in-spec components reels are supplied for pick & place systems.