The DS Series of dispensers is a robust, large format platform designed to handle all types of applications with ease. Ideal for dispense applications utilizing adhesive, solder paste, conductive adhesive, potting compounds, and more. DS Series systems are compatible with all GPD Global dispense pumps. For the utmost in versatility and capability the DS Series is able to handle up to 3 different dispense pumps. The system is able to toggle between each of the pumps in a single program. The DS Series is highlighted by its large work area, up to 24" x 24" (609mm x 609mm), the largest standard platform in the industry. Available in standalone or inline it can be configured to meet your production needs. Standalone systems are configured with a flat worktable and board crowders that hold the product to a registered location. For additional support the worktable may have vacuum ports or support custom fixturing. Inline configurations are standard with 3 stations, Entrance, Work area and Exit. Each of the stations is configured with a board stop and product present sensors to track the product through the system.
Heat is configurable to the DS Series in the worktable for standalone systems or all three zones of a conveyor in the inline configuration. Pumps may also have heat applied for fluid that perform better under an elevated temperature environment.
Construction of the DS Series system is based on a welded steel frame that has been carefully manufactured for high accuracy manufacturing. During assembly the system is subjected to a number of alignments and setups to ensure the highest level of precision. After manufacturing the systems will undergo the contour mapping process for the final touches on positioning capability.
All DS Series models are well suited for multi-functional applications combining dispensing with light assembly / pick & place applications.
2 Work Area Sizes
- DS9000: 18" x 18"
The DS9000 model has a work area of 18" x 18" (457 mm x 457 mm), and is available in either an inline or stand-alone configuration.
- DS9100: 24" x 24"
The DS9100 model has the largest standard work area in the industry of 24" x 24" (610 mm x 610 mm), and is available in either an inline or stand-alone configuration.
- Inline and Stand-alone Models
- Inline model is SMEMA compatible
- Up to 3 Pump/Tool Mount Stations
- Positioning Accuracy ± 0.0015" (± 0,0381 mm)
- Repeatability ± 0.0006" (± 0,0152 mm)
- Dispense Rate 28,000 dots/hour
- Automatic Vision Alignment System (GPD Cyclops system) and Pattern Recognition Trainer
- Red/Blue Illuminator
- Needle Cleaner
- Auto Calibration Station for automatic X,Y,Z needle calibration
- Station 1 and 2 Tool-less Taper-Lock Mounting Hardware
- Easy Programming of dots, lines, fills, arcs, etc. through GPD Global FLOware Operating Software
- TCP/IP Network Ready
- Welded Steel Frame
- Second Internal Hard Drive for Backups
- Interior Lighting
- Interlocked Safety Barriers for Operator Safety
- X-Y-Z Brushless Servo Motors with Precision Ball Screws
- Linear Speed up to 20 inches/second (508 mm/second)
- 3-Color Status Light Tower - Red, Amber, Green
- Pentium PC and Color, Flat Panel Monitor
- Easy Access Electronics Drawer
- Real-Time Editor while system is in production
- Start Up & Leveling Kit
- 1 CD copy of DS Series Documentation for Installation, Operation, and Maintenance
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- 115 VAC 60 Hz or 230 VAC 50 Hz